Friday 10 July 2015

Affidavit of Discrepancy: Department of Foreign Affairs

EMELINO T MAESTRO, Taxnocrat 
Unit 419 Corporate 101 Mother Ignacia Quezon City
TIN 129 596 230

AFFIDAVIT OF DISCREPANCY 

I, EMELINO TOLENTINO MAESTRO, of legal age, married to Marites Lapira Soliven-Maestro, citizen of the Republic of the Philippines and presently residing at the above address, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with law, do hereby attest and assert: 

That my name is EMILINO TOLENTINO MAESTRO, as stated and registered in my birth certificate issued by the local civil registrar in country of my birth, Republic of the Philippines; 

That during my childhood and adult years, I have been accustomed to the use of the name  EMELINO TOLENTINO MAESTRO;

That I assumed the name EMELINO TOLENTINO MAESTRO, when I signed official documents and exercised my professional work in the Philippines; 

That the names  EMELINO TOLENTINO MAESTRO and EMILINO TOLENTINO MAESTRO refer to one and the same person; and 
That I am executing this Affidavit to clear any discrepancy which may arise from official documents bearing either name “EMELINO TOLENTINO MAESTRO” or “EMILINO TOLENTINO MAESTRO “; 

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and affix my signature on the date and place as they are shown hereunder.


 EMELINO TOLENTINO MAESTRO
 (Affiant)(0998 9793922) 


Signed in the presence of:

 ___________________                          ____________________ 
        Jose Filomar Bas                                   Divine Grace Fresco
        TIN                                                        TIN


Subscribed and sworn me to before me on ______ this ________ .



NOTARY PUBLIC

No comments:

Post a Comment