Wednesday 18 October 2017

Programme Invitation (Savings All the Taxes For You) Up to 90% Deduction from Tax Dues

This Type of Financial Statements will save your Face and Family Fortune due to wrong language used therein before. Follow the BIR Recommendation so that you will save a LOT OF MONEY from taxation, penalties, professional fees and tax deficiencies. WATCH THIS VIDEO TODAY.
REGISTER, PAY AND ATTEND (RPA) the November Event that is SAVING ALL THE TAXES FOR YOU 'Up to 90% Deduction from Tax Dues'
Nov 10, CAP Convention Centre, Anda Street, Davao City
Nov 22, Luxent Hotel, Timog Avenue, Quezon City
Nov 25, L' Fisher Hotel, Lacson Street, Bacolod City
Early payment of your "KNOWHOW INVESTMENT" shall reward you more than 50% less than the walk-in rate of P5,000.00 plus VAT. Last day to RPA is Oct 25.......
😍Saving All the Taxes For You
‘Up to 90% Deduction from Tax Dues’
November 10 @ CAP Convention Centre, Davao City
November 22 @ Luxent Hotel, Timog Avenue, Quezon City
November 25 @ L’ Fisher Hotel, Lacson Street, Bacolod City
<Programme Invitation>
I. Registration 12 noon - 1pm
II. Opening Prayer 1pm - 1.09pm
III. Lecture
A. Structuring a business 1.10pm -1.45pm
Its objective is to help taxpayers to choose what business structure may give them the least tax exposure. Thus, giving them an additional profit without making an additional sales.
B. Constructing a contract 1.46pm - 2.25pm
Its objective is to assist taxpayers on how to use contracts and management policies or procedures in reducing tax obligations.
C. Legalising terminologies 2.26pm - 2.55pm
Its objective is to present ideas on how to comply with the language of the Tax Code in order to promote understanding between BIR auditors and taxpayers and maintain their harmonious relationship.
D. Scenario planning 2.56pm - 4.30pm
Its objective is to guide taxpayers who have huge BIR deficiency tax assessment the alternative solutions in reducing their tax exposure and avoid public humiliation and criminal prosecuting policies of the BIR.
E. Negosyo Taxation (Negosyo Ko, Negosyo Mo) 4.31pm - 5pm
Its objective is to give opportunities, learning tools, business brand and technical support to small and start-up accountants, bookkeepers and consultants and specially, to those non-CPA individuals and OFWs who are dreaming to have a profitable Negosyo in the field of taxation.
IV. Questions and Answers 5pm - 5.15pm
V. Closing Prayer 5.15pm -5.20.pm
😍Taxpayer’s Prayer
From this moment, I shall OPEN my eyes so that I can see the beauty of the law clearly. From this moment, I shall OPEN my mind so that I can understand the meaning of the law easily. From this moment, I shall OPEN my heart so that I can feel the power of the law being added unto me. From this moment, I shall OPEN my arms so that I can harvest the benefits of the law carefully. From this moment, I shall OPEN myself so that I can share my blessings unto others unconditionally.
So, help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment