Monday 2 February 2015

Who needs an ILLEGAL ADVISER?

Illegal Adviser

I, www.emelinotmaestro.com, was invited to attend a board meeting where the stockholders of a known corporation and its lawyers and finance people are present and participating.

It was my understanding that the topic or issue to be discuss is tax accounting so politely, I asked the lawyers present thereat about the topic or issue that they would be tackling. One of them answer, 'We are here because we are the "ILLEGAL ADVISERS".

Seriously, I paused and re-thought the participation of lawyers to the lives of many taxpayers and Filipino people. And, I surmised from my own experiences that many that I met and talked to really provided illegal suggestions and recommendations.

Next time that you will get a counsel, please ask if he (lawyer) is a good legal or illegal adviser.

FOR COMMENT AND SUGGESTIONS on tax issues or topics that you want EmelinoTMaestro (Katax) to discuss herein, please email him at go@taxaccountingguru.com...
Visit his Facebook.com/Kataxpayer account

No comments:

Post a Comment